> 2. Create patch-install-milestone, which depends on patch-install-service
>    below.

        The patch-install-milestone could also depend on single-user and
        filesystem-local so that it is generally useful for admins manually
        installing patches as well, even if they don't have the patch-test
        and patch-install services, but want to safely install patches
        manually when they have zones on local filesystems.

-Steve L.