Hi Dr. Hung-Sheng Tsao,

Sun Cluster supports today single machine Oracle Data Base running
inside a Solaris Container (also called a non-global zone),
where the zone is a "native" brand zone.

In the latest Sun Cluster Express release, Sun Cluster supports
a new feature called a Zone Cluster, which is a Virtual Cluster
where the virtual nodes are all non-global zones. We have run
Oracle RAC 9i, 10g, and 11g concurrently inside different
Zone Clusters on the same set of hardware. Our
Marketing team formally announces new features in the commercial
product. If you are interested in running Oracle RAC in
zones, please contact me and I will provide details on how
we will soon be supporting the ability to run Oracle RAC in zones.
Please note that I will be at a conference the rest of the week.
So I will respond next week upon my return.

If anyone else is interested in running RAC in zones,
please contact me.

Regards,
Ellard