Hi,

The Sun Cluster Express release has already shipped a new feature
called Zone Clusters. This is a Virtual Cluster where the virtual
node is a zone. A major reason for developing this feature was to
provide the ability to run Oracle RAC in zones. Oracle RAC
requires a cluster environment, in other words Oracle RAC requires
multiple machines. The Zone Cluster satisfies the needs of Oracle RAC.
We have successfully run RAC 9i, 10g, & 11g on the same hardware
at the same time in different zone clusters. The Sun Cluster Marketing
organization always announces new features. As an engineer I cannot
formally announce new support. However, I would be happy to provide
more information for you, and can even demonstrate this feature
in actual operation for interested people.
The next product release of Sun Cluster will be SC3.2 update 2
early in 2009. I am most optimistic about supporting RAC with
Zone Clusters soon.

If anybody wants more detailed information, please contact me.

Regards,
Ellard