I am curious if you have plans to make it Solaris 10 compatible.

-= Kevin =-

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Jeff Victor
Sent: Sunday, November 09, 2008 5:54 PM
To: zones-discuss@opensolaris.org
Subject: [zones-discuss] Zone Statistics: monitoring resource use of zones

It has become clear that there is a need to monitor resource
consumption of workloads in zones, and an easy method to compare
consumption to resource controls. In order to understand how a
software tool could fulfill this need, I created an OpenSolaris
project and a prototype to get started. If this sounds interesting,
you can find the project and Perl script at:
http://opensolaris.org/os/project/zonestat/ .

If you have any comments, or suggestions for improvement, please let
me know on this e-mail list or via private e-mail.

--JeffV