My apologies for being late replying.

I've thought of posting the cluster I use but it seems that everyone
has has a special build particular to their needs.For example, most
people would not use kerberos, but it's in rnet.  You could make a
case for SUNWbip, SUNWrcmdc, NTP ... how much do you really need? USB
serial driver ... ?

> Btw, I see you are using the "tree view" for SPC. How do you like it?

It's OK.  It's good to realize the "tree" view isn't comprehensive; if
a package doesn't belong in a mini-cluster, it won't show up in the
tree view, althought it will show up in the package view.

CT