On 10/10/11 07:20 PM, Edward Pilatowicz wrote:
On Fri, Oct 07, 2011 at 12:23:30PM -0700, Michael Speer wrote:

I have two questions based on what I have been seeing where I don't see
packages of interest being
installed into a zone I create when the package exists in the global zone.

1) Where is the list of packages kept that will be installed into new zone?
How does this list get modified?

by default packages that get installed into a zone are specified in the
default AI manifest used to install zones.  you can find that manifest

I can't see that file (or the auto_instal directory) on any of my systems. Has it moved?