Hi
According to this your global zone is at
151 ie express

Global zone version: entire@0.5.11,5.11-0.151.0.1:20101105T054056Z

in global zone run
pkg info entire
if that says 151 then can i see
pkg publisher

If that points to s11
can I see
pkg update -nv '*@latest'

Enda
On 11/02/2012 14:06, gerard henry wrote:
i exactly have the same problem, but "detach; attach -u" didn't solve it

But it seems that the attach -u doesn't upgrade, according to the messages:
# zoneadm -z www attach -u
Log File: /var/tmp/www.attach_log.LGaqKg
                Attach Path: /zones/www/root
         Attach ZFS Dataset: rpool/zones/www/ROOT/zbe-4

                 Installing: Using pre-existing data in zonepath
        Global zone version: entire@0.5.11,5.11-0.151.0.1:20101105T054056Z
    Non-Global zone version: entire@0.5.11,5.11-0.151.0.1:20101105T054056Z
                      Cache: Using /var/pkg/publisher.
   Updating non-global zone: Output follows
No updates necessary for this image.

   Updating non-global zone: Zone updated.
                     Result: Attach Succeeded.

after the system has booted with:
SunOS Release 5.11 Version 151.0.1.12 64-bit

I don't understand what you said with "pkg -R ... image-update" ?

thanks in advance for help,