Hi
just make sure via
pkg info entire
in global zone that it says 175 not 151, seems your global was still at 151, ie express.

Enda
On 11/02/2012 15:03, gerard henry wrote
your reply gave me an idea, but now the machine is rebooted with old BE:
- when i booted the new BE, and did attach -u, i forgot one essential thing explained in 13352339: ORACLE SOLARIS 11 EXPRESS 2010.11 SRU 13 REPO ISO IMAGE - as i workoed with the lofiadm way, i forgot to re-mount it after reboot, and i guess this is why the "attach -u" does nothing.

As soon as possible, i'll test it

thanks for all replies,