the problem is very hard to solve. excuse my bad english, i try to explain:
- remember that the initial OS is b151, first S11X release -> BE is
opensolaris-3
- first, i got the SRU13 iso and set a local repo with it
- i have to upgrade pkg, it creates a new BE -> opensolaris-4
- then,  i upgrade to SRU13, it creates opensolaris-5

the problem is that when i boot the BE opensolaris-4, the zones are broken,
so i tried the method "detach; attach -u" . But the zone remains broken

As you can see, from BE opensolaris-3 to BE opensolaris-5, the OS stays at
b151, not 175 because i cannot upgrade to S11X due to zones broken.

I'd hope to upgrade my machine during the day, but it seems impossible. I
open a SR on MOS.

thanks for help,