No problem Edward, thank you for trying to help.
If there is any group or person that you can indicate me so I can talk
about theses issues, it would be great.
What I don't want is to run a entire Solaris (using full virtualization)
just to emulate a single Trill Switch :/

Regards.
Daniel

--
Atenciosamente