-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
On 6 Jun 2006, at 12:13, Wichert Akkerman wrote:
Previously Martin Aspeli wrote:
How much beta time do we need? I'm not the one to make this kind of
decision, but having an RC2 of Plone 2.5 if we're pretty confident
changes are minor, coninciding with a beta 2 of CMF 1.6.1, if it
things for a week or two seems a reasonable compromise to me, if this
feature is indeed useful to Plone 2.5-based developers, and just
to keep us in synch.
Or we can release 2.5 as planned (it's already overdue) and do a 2.5.1
with CMF 1.6.2 a month from now.
Sounds like the sane thing to do. Then I can cut a 1.6.2-beta at
least two weeks before to make sure we have time for another beta is
something bad happens.
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.4.1 (Darwin)
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
Zope-CMF maillist - Zope-CMF@lists.zope.org
See http://collector.zope.org/CMF for bug reports and feature requests