Hash: SHA1

On 6 Jun 2006, at 18:03, Jens Vagelpohl wrote:
On 6 Jun 2006, at 12:13, Wichert Akkerman wrote:

Previously Martin Aspeli wrote:
How much beta time do we need? I'm not the one to make this kind of
decision, but having an RC2 of Plone 2.5 if we're pretty confident the changes are minor, coninciding with a beta 2 of CMF 1.6.1, if it delays things for a week or two seems a reasonable compromise to me, if this feature is indeed useful to Plone 2.5-based developers, and just in order
to keep us in synch.

Or we can release 2.5 as planned (it's already overdue) and do a 2.5.1
with CMF 1.6.2 a month from now.

Sounds like the sane thing to do. Then I can cut a 1.6.2-beta at least two weeks before to make sure we have time for another beta is something bad happens.

After eyeballing the changes Yvo made I decided to move the GenericSetup shipped with CMF 1.6.1 final to the current GenericSetup trunk. The registerProfile ZCML directive is a pure addition and no existing functionality has been changed as far as I can see. Furthermore, all tests run fine, whatever that means ;)


Version: GnuPG v1.4.1 (Darwin)

Zope-CMF maillist  -  Zope-CMF@lists.zope.org

See http://collector.zope.org/CMF for bug reports and feature requests

Reply via email to