Jens Vagelpohl wrote:
On 6 Jun 2006, at 18:03, Jens Vagelpohl wrote:
On 6 Jun 2006, at 12:13, Wichert Akkerman wrote:
Previously Martin Aspeli wrote:
How much beta time do we need? I'm not the one to make this kind of
decision, but having an RC2 of Plone 2.5 if we're pretty confident the
changes are minor, coninciding with a beta 2 of CMF 1.6.1, if it delays
things for a week or two seems a reasonable compromise to me, if this
feature is indeed useful to Plone 2.5-based developers, and just in
to keep us in synch.
Or we can release 2.5 as planned (it's already overdue) and do a 2.5.1
with CMF 1.6.2 a month from now.
Sounds like the sane thing to do. Then I can cut a 1.6.2-beta at least
two weeks before to make sure we have time for another beta is
something bad happens.
After eyeballing the changes Yvo made I decided to move the GenericSetup
shipped with CMF 1.6.1 final to the current GenericSetup trunk. The
registerProfile ZCML directive is a pure addition and no existing
functionality has been changed as far as I can see. Furthermore, all
tests run fine, whatever that means ;)
Cool, thanks, that will be useful.
Florent Guillaume, Nuxeo (Paris, France) Director of R&D
+33 1 40 33 71 59 http://nuxeo.com [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Zope-CMF maillist - Zope-CMF@lists.zope.org
See http://collector.zope.org/CMF for bug reports and feature requests