On 12/27/06, Martin Aspeli <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Where would this go?

My first patch (btw, anyone up for merging it?) was to DCWorkflow.

I could make another one to WorkflowTool, I guess, if you can suggest
where and what payload it needs (it's hardly difficult to fire an
event).

That sounds good.

We could fire from _invokeWithNotification() at just before (or
after) notifyBefore(), notifyException() and notifySuccess(), passing
the same parameters + 'w' (the workflow definition) as the first parameter.

I was thinking of something like that, but outside the 'for' loops,
thus not passing the 'w' (the workflow definition). Or maybe passing
'wfs'.

I'd still keep them as separate patches that could be reviewed/merged
separately.

Sounds good to me.

--
Sidnei da Silva
Fax +1 832 201 8856     Office +1 713 942 2377 Ext 214