Jens Vagelpohl wrote:
> On 3 Jul 2007, at 10:10, Wichert Akkerman wrote:
>> Now that the utility vs tool work seems to be settling down and we are
>> running Plone without any monkeypatches I want to get Plone 3.0-rc1
>> out the door start of next week. For that to happen I am going to need
>> a new CMF release as well. Are there any showstoppers to prevent that
>> from happening? If not, Jens, are you able to cut a release this weekend?
> I'll be very happy to do it, I was just waiting for one last thing: Rob
> Miller merged the BBQ sprint work into the GenericSetup trunk, but then
> there was a discussion that petered ot. This is where it started:
> The conclusion I saw was that a few things should be changed from the
> current state and it wasn't clear to me whether I can go ahead and cut a
> GS 1.5 release and create a GS 1.5 branch at this point.
> So my question to the parties involved: Can we go ahead and cut a GS 1.5
> release with the current GS trunk?

As long as you don't call it a final release but only a rc1 or beta,
it's fine with me. I need to fix some things in the components handler
before we can call it a final, but should be able to fix those in the
next two weeks.


Zope-CMF maillist  -

See for bug reports and feature requests

Reply via email to