Update: We have liftoff (cheap pun, I know), our Launchpad instance is here:

https://bugs.launchpad.net/zope-cmf/

I have set up a team named "zope-cmf" to receive bug requests etc, however, I need everyone who still wants to be a collector supporter to look at the team roster and let me know their Launchpad ID if they're not on the team:

https://launchpad.net/~zope-cmf/

I found a few of the people who are current supporters, but not all.

Right now I am trying to set up the redirect from the old collector to Launchpad, which involves renaming the old collector. That's a very slow process.