Am 29.10.2007 um 21:17 schrieb Wichert Akkerman:

It seems that the Launchpad database is not separated by product. I
was just checking the bugs fixed in the latest relase of Zope and
#2339 refers to something completely different related to Ubuntu. I
would have expected bugs from unrelated projects to kept separate.

The fact that they are not is useful: it allows you to move a bugreport
from one product to another.

For any migration the loss of the bug id is pretty major. As for related projects: yes, I can see the benefit of moving bugs between say CMF, Zope 2 and Zope 3 but in this case it the bug I was looking at was something to do with watchin DivX films using Xine on Ubuntu. As this is completely unrelated, and something I am not interested in the slightest, I would consider this to be a major drawback.

Charlie
--
Charlie Clark
Helmholtzstr. 20