Am 27.10.2007 um 01:52 schrieb Jens Vagelpohl:

OW is a well-supported browser that has been around longer than OS X itself, and it uses the very same WebKit underpinnings Safari uses, just different versions. Its ad filtering is superior to any other browser on my system, and it has a lot of features other browsers either don't have at all or are slow to deliver.

However, that's completely off-topic here. No "my browser is bigger than yours", please.

It was a tongue-in-cheek remark: while whether a particular browser is supported or not sounds like a surprising criterium for the choice of bug tracker but given how much we work with our browsers a completely reasonable one.

Charlie Clark
Helmholtzstr. 20
D- 40215
Tel: +49-211-938-5360