This change is now done, and checked in on a branch.

As there are no adapters in CMFCore at the moment, there's no precedent
to follow.  So:

  - The multi-adapter is registered in a new file, implements.zcml

  - The TraversingEventZCMLLayer now also loads implements.zcml, as the
correct behaviour of both the catalog and the adapter class is required
for the folder tests to pass.

  - The CatalogTool tests set up the adapter at the moment, as a lot of
the catalog tests require the adapter to work properly.  This is done in
the _makeContent method as it applied to most tests that used the dummy
content.  However, I think it belongs somewhere else, but I wasn't sure
whether that place was a layer, a setup method or somewhere else.  Any

Otherwise, the branch is here and all the tests pass: