On Oct 30, 2009, at 14:30 , Charlie Clark wrote:

Am 30.10.2009, 14:27 Uhr, schrieb Eric Steele <ems...@psu.edu>:

Is anyone still willing to sprint on CMF 2.2 at the Plone conference? I don't think I've managed to meet any of you yet. I'd like to make sure a
sprint gets announced tomorrow if we can actually make it happen.

Yes, I'm going to work on my stuff - some people I've bumped into seem to be interested as well. I don't know who else (of the CMF lot) is here but
Jens is unfortunately ill.

Right, I could not make it after all. I don't know who is there from the "usual CMF gang" apart from Charlie. Maybe Yvo (which would be very helpful)?

jens