I finally landed my update step for syndication during the PyCon sprints! I thought I had a few more browser views to update to using the EditSettingsForm but on a quick check of the files it seems that this has already been done. Yuppie, I remember that you have commented out some of my views (portal configuration and membership, I think) because of the encoding problem, did you correct them yourself last year and I was simply looking at old source? If that is the case then I think we're good to go with 2.3.

Kronenstr. 27a