Am 21.03.2012, 00:36 Uhr, schrieb Tres Seaver <>:

Sounds good.  We should review the code for any stuff
deprecated-and-promised-to-be-remove-in-2.3 before releasing a beta.

I suppose we could also migrate the old Zope Help docs to "docs" for
Sphinx generation? I know much of the docs are inaccurate and outdated but
this might help expose the worst bits which should then be exorcised or at
least pruned.

Not sure if this would be for 2.3 but I think that CMFCalendar should be
rolled into CMFDefault. The main reason being that the default profile for
CMFCalendar uses browser views and explicitly requires the CMFDefault skin
layer. You then can't use CMFCalendar if you override the default skin
layer. Plus, CMFCalendar's functionality is extremely limited and
intimately tied to CMFDefault.

Kronenstr. 27a