Am 21.03.2012, 16:47 Uhr, schrieb Jens Vagelpohl <>:

If we keep piling up tasks that are too big to be tackled in a small amount of time as part of the release process we'll never get anything released. I would classify both these items as "nice to have, but not on the critical path".

True. I've done a *very* basic port of the docs to ReST so that Sphinx will at least generate stuff. This has been done by copying the exiting STX files and renaming them. Should they be moved instead to preserve the history?

Kronenstr. 27a