Chris Withers wrote:
> Matthew T. Kromer wrote:
>> Chris Withers's branch of DCOracle2 has some changes that help the
>> connection pooling problem.
> And rumour has it I'm going to get some serious time to work on this
> soon! Matt, you up for fixing any C-level bugs that crawl out of the
> woodwork?
>> You can also consider using eGenix's mxODBC adapter.
> This is a no-go if your Oracle people go "huh? ODBC? that's deprecated
> rubbish and you ain't using it" ;-)

Depends on what people you're talking to, I guess...
Some people just love sitting hours in front of a their
box to get things running - other's prefer to get the
job done in 30 minutes and spend the rest of day
doing something more interesting ;-)

BTW, would calling it mxOracle Zope DA help ? (just
testing waters here ;-)

Marc-Andre Lemburg

Professional Python Services directly from the Source  (#1, Apr 19 2005)