Michael Bernstein wrote:

> If you are writing your own cataloging and uncataloging
> code, then I think that it could be.

Grrrr....

The cataloguing code in Squishdot amounts to about 4 lines, all of which
are calls to standard ZCatalog interface methods as described in:
http://www.zope.org/Members/michel/Projects/Interfaces/ZCatalog

If you don't believe me, grep squishdot.py for catalog_object and
uncatalog_object...

> was asking why Posting objects shouldn't inherit from
> CatalogAware?

That wouldn't actually change the number of catalog-related lines of
code in Squishdot. It was merely increase the compelxity of the product
by adding CatalogAware as another base class for postings.

> I don't think that only ZClasses can inherit
> from CatalogAware, that doesn't seem quite right.

CatalogAware isn't quite right ;-)

cheers,

Chris