So I see ZEO clients here falling over all over the place under current
2.6 with:

2003-07-30T07:01:04 ERROR(200) ZEO uncaptured python exception,
closing channel <ZEO.zrpc.asyncRPC connected '' at 0xc57198>

The relevant code in current 2.6 CVS:

        if connection is not None:
        # Update modified in version cache
        # XXX must make this work with list or dict to backport to 2.6
>>>     for oid in oids.keys():
            o=self._miv_cache.get(h, None)
            if o is not None and o[0]==oid: del self._miv_cache[h]

(or )

The comment is correct. It _does_ need to work with a list or dict.
It doesn't right now. If I'm _really_ _really_ lucky, I can have a
ZEO client stay up for nearly half an hour before it hits this problem
and falls over. The code was committed 2 months ago, as rev
"Backport atomic invalidations code."

This, to me, seems a showstopper for 2.6.2.