On Thu, 31 Jul 2003 8:49am, Shane Hathaway wrote:
Andrew Sydelko wrote:
I've seen no problems with imports. And if anything, the cache implementation in the ZODB3.1.2 version of ZEO made a remarkable performance difference.

... as compared with earlier versions or later versions? I hope it's getting faster, not slower.

It's faster especially compared to ZEO 1.x, but also compared to earlier versions of ZEO 2.x/ZEO from ZODB3.1.x.

At one point, changes were made to the initial cache invalidation check that caused ZEO startup time to become significantly faster.
Before this change the ZEO client would take more than a minute to start (with a cache_size of 200MB).

We've not tried ZEO from ZODB3.2.x yet.