--On Freitag, 18. März 2005 11:22 Uhr -0500 Brian Lloyd <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
- In the next few days at most, after a few loose ends are wrapped up, we'll ask Andreas to make a 2.8 beta 1 release. While Jim still has a few things to do, people will be able to start using the beta for real work.
I think that the following outstanding to-dos for Zope 2.8 should be completed before a
- Renable C permission roles by implementing recent Python changes in C, brining the Python and C implementations back in sync. See lib/python/AccessControl/PermissionRole.py.
- Add cyclic-garbage collection support to C extension classes, especially to acquisition wrappers.
- Change acquisition wrappers to implement the descr get slot directly, thus speeding the use of the slot.
- Renable C Zope security policy by implementing recent Python changes in C, brining the Python and C implementations back in sync. See lib/python/AccessControl/ZopeSecurityPolicy.py.
Description: PGP signature
_______________________________________________ Zope-Dev maillist - Zope-Dev@zope.org http://mail.zope.org/mailman/listinfo/zope-dev ** No cross posts or HTML encoding! ** (Related lists - http://mail.zope.org/mailman/listinfo/zope-announce http://mail.zope.org/mailman/listinfo/zope )