Lennart Regebro wrote:
On 6/17/05, Martijn Faassen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

What do people think?

Just an idea: One thing that would be interesting and increase the Z3 compatibility
is to use traversing adapters, and then, of course, make a default
adapter that implements Zope2 traversing for objects that does not
have a traversing adapter.

Stupid or brilliant? :)

I know Florent had some ideas of doing this integration too. It's an interesting idea.

That said, I don't think we should add this to Zope 2.9, unless a developer gets really enthusiastic in the near future and takes responsibility for this.

Even if it is brilliant, there is no particular reason that we can't
wait for Zope 2.10, though.

Exactly.

Regards,

Martijn