On 18 Nov 2005, at 23:19, Alexander Limi wrote:

On Fri, 18 Nov 2005 06:56:32 -0800, Andreas Jung <[EMAIL PROTECTED] jung.com> wrote:

In general such changes should be made on the HEAD (for next 2.10 release).

OK. I was aiming for a quick sprint to get some small changes into 2.9 before release (ie. no actual code changes, just moving text and eliminating HappyTalk™ to make the interface usage clearer).

IMHO if this is just UI changes that improve usability it should be OK to flout the rules a bit. The rules are there to ensure code quality and stability in a release branch - I doubt small UI changes endanger those.

jens