On 2 Dec 2005, at 11:09, Chris Withers wrote:
I was planning on rolling my changes out to 2.8, 2.9 and the trunk. Unless anyone strenuously objects, I still intend to do that. I cleaned up a lot of the code and made a few other changes that generally improve logging.

I strenuously object to you overwriting without consultation code I just checked in and that was approved by at least 3 people.

And I'm totally -1 on any logging at level INFO or above about retriable conflict errors.