Hi!

Tres Seaver wrote:
- CMFDefault/skin/configure.zcml blows up because the syntax of the
  'browser:skin' directive has changed in a BBB-incompatible way.  The
  now-failing directive is::

   <browser:skin
      name="cmf"
      layers="cmf default"
      />

  and the traceback is *very* weird::

    ZopeXMLConfigurationError: File \
      "/tmp/endgame/Products/CMFDefault/skin/configure.zcml", line \
      10.2-13.8
    ConfigurationError: ('Invalid value for', 'layers', "ImportError:\
     Couldn't import default, No module named default in cmf default")
Ah yes. This is due to a missing ZCML declaration in Five. I already
fixed it on the Five trunk
(http://mail.zope.org/pipermail/checkins/2006-May/001859.html), but the
zpt branch is a bit too old to have this fix. That's why it works fine
on the Zope trunk but not on the zpt branch.
They I guess we should update the external for Five on the branch, and
verify?

No, because Five was branched off too. But all that should be history
now, anyways, because I merged everything to the trunk and removed the
ZPT branches.

Those tests still break when run against the Zope trunk.

I can't confirm that. I no longer see the failures related to the missing 'default' layer.

Most failures were caused by new requirements for the test setup and CMF 2.0 needs a backport of the test fixes on the CMF trunk.

So it all boils down to the empty expressions issue and this error:

Error in test test_allMetaTypes (Products.CMFCore.tests.test_TypesTool.TypesTool
Tests)
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/lib/python2.4/unittest.py", line 260, in run
    testMethod()
  File ".../cmf21/Products/CMFCore/tests/test_TypesTool.py", line
114, in test_allMetaTypes
    act = tool.unrestrictedTraverse(html_quote(factype['action']))
File "/usr/local/lib/Zope-2.10/lib/python/OFS/Traversable.py", line 263, in un
restrictedTraverse
    obj = next
UnboundLocalError: local variable 'next' referenced before assignment

Cheers,

        Yuppie