yuppie wrote:
> Hi!
>>> No, because Five was branched off too. But all that should be history
>>> now, anyways, because I merged everything to the trunk and removed the
>>> ZPT branches.
>> Those tests still break when run against the Zope trunk.
> I can't confirm that. I no longer see the failures related to the
> missing 'default' layer.
> Most failures were caused by new requirements for the test setup and CMF
> 2.0 needs a backport of the test fixes on the CMF trunk.

Are these the "no traverser" problems?  Those are the ones I said were
still broken, and which Philip thought would have been fixed by the
newer Five version.

CMF 2.0 still exhibilts them, while the CMF trunk does not.

> So it all boils down to the empty expressions issue and this error:

I am planning to land my 'empty path expr BBB' patch on the trunk and
the 2.10 branch today.

> Error in test test_allMetaTypes
> (Products.CMFCore.tests.test_TypesTool.TypesTool
> Tests)
> Traceback (most recent call last):
>   File "/usr/lib/python2.4/unittest.py", line 260, in run
>     testMethod()
>   File ".../cmf21/Products/CMFCore/tests/test_TypesTool.py", line
> 114, in test_allMetaTypes
>     act = tool.unrestrictedTraverse(html_quote(factype['action']))
>   File "/usr/local/lib/Zope-2.10/lib/python/OFS/Traversable.py", line
> 263, in un
> restrictedTraverse
>     obj = next
> UnboundLocalError: local variable 'next' referenced before assignment

That's a bug, and a fairly nasty one, introduced in the "traversal
refactoring" stuff (revision 67730 of OFS/Traversable.py).  The 'name'
there is '+', which does *not* get parsed properly by 'nsParse', and
which therefore does not bind a 'next' object.  The full path being
traversed is '+/addFactoryTypeInformation.html'.

Lennart, do you have a sense about what it would take to fix that in

- --
Version: GnuPG v1.4.1 (GNU/Linux)