Max M wrote:
Andreas Jung wrote:

At some point you have to make a cut to get rid of old crap. Fixing the zLOG issue is a straight forward approach with very little risks for the programmer and it won't take too much time..I don't see a major problem with that.

Except that it hits a sore spot for open source right on the head.

Products are developed for our customers, and they will keep working for those customers until they choose to upgrade.

Exactly.

And having to go to much more effort to get a product working with a 3 or 4 "stable" branches is just too much damned work.

Chris

           - http://www.simplistix.co.uk