Chris Withers wrote:
Tres Seaver wrote:
Unlike you, I prefer when the browser waits until Zope
has come up over me  having to reload manually until it
finally is ready...

The branch Andreas just merged leaves the "fast-bind" option on by default.

Cool, although I can't really see the use ;-)

All this does is let app server instances get creamed at restart if the load is high...

a) it's the current behaviour

b) it's more convenient for developers

c) it's a good thing if you have 'smart' load balancers