--On 27. September 2006 15:09:13 -0400 Jim Fulton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Jonathan wrote:
From a 'robustness' and 'sleep-better-at-nite' perspective I would
rather  spend the time making sure the application is rock-solid (by
replacing  the zclasses once and for all) and not have to worry about
this issue  everytime a new release of zope is installed.

Right. Applications that are gooing to be maintained over the long term
should not use ZClasses, for a lot of reasons.

That is exactly the case and because of this we must tell the people:
ZClasses are a one-way road - no way out.