--On 23. September 2007 08:24:56 +0200 Dieter Maurer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

In my view, something like "zope2.product" would be more explicit,
but "Products.", too, may do -- users of "PyPI" can see
that these things work only for Zope2 from the "Framework::Zope2"

Adding an additional classifier is perhaps the best solution. Prefixes are already used for indicating the ownership of a package. However I see a minor discrepancy between the naming of products - at least on svn.zope.org where all Zope 2 products have a top-level name "Product."<product name>. My SQLAlchemyDA product lives on svn.zope.org under Product.SQLAlchemyDA. If I should release it on PyPI I might use a name like zopyx.SQLAlchemyDA. The uppercase notation is usually used for Zope products, lowercase notation usually indicates a Python package.