On Z2, certain imports need to come from Products.Five, to play nicely with ZPublisher and friends.

I'd like to ask for the motivation for not patching it onto the existing classes and/or modules. The effect of having Z2-developers import from Products.Five is that they must opt out on packages that make use of templates, browser views, formlib, ... --- and it adds needless complexity.

This split might also have prompted the Plone community to walk their own way to the extend that there isn't much code reuse outside of the core Zope packages (along with egg dependencies, but with our fake eggs, we're almost up to par here).

\malthe