Martijn Faassen wrote:
Alexander Limi wrote:
On Mon, 14 Apr 2008 10:11:11 -0700, Philipp von Weitershausen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

*IF* you'd like to be pragmatic, I'd suggest we clean up those failing Plone tests, merge the branch and be on our way.

This gets back to Hanno's suggestion of writing a clean test case that demonstrates this problem. We can then get it into Zope and fix it. This should allow cleaning up the Zope 3 integration in Zope 2 significantly.

I kept my promise and added the simple tests for the first two issues I found while doing testing against Plone.

The third issue is more complex to reproduce in a simple way and has to do with NamedTemplateAdapters and their interaction with ViewPageTemplate files. I'll see if I can put together a unit tests for it this week as well.

But for those interested in this, the first two tests should be a good start. I wrote down the technical details on this from my point of view to the list back in December. You can view that post at:

Please ignore the horrendous code in that mail which I wrote out of despair back then.


Zope-Dev maillist  -
**  No cross posts or HTML encoding!  **
(Related lists - )

Reply via email to