On 14.10.2008 19:56 Uhr, Sidnei da Silva wrote:
On Tue, Oct 14, 2008 at 2:16 PM, Andreas Jung<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>  wrote:
Thanks for starting the discussion. Going for Python 2.6 also requires that
we get the ZCA running on top of Python 2.6 until some time next year.

FWIW, that's what I've been working on. There's enough of the the ZCA
working on Python 2.6 to run Zope 2. Would anything else be needed?

not sure
would say we are pretty much done as far as Zope 2 is concerned.

Cool. Thanks for your efforts and the guys working on this GSOC project.

Andreas

Registergericht: Amtsgericht Stuttgart, Handelsregister A 381535
Geschäftsführer/Gesellschafter: ZOPYX Limited, Birmingham, UK

begin:vcard
fn:Andreas Jung
n:Jung;Andreas
org:ZOPYX Ltd. & Co. KG