I don't want to rain on your parade, but I already did a first pass at
reviewing the changes in Python 2.5 and Python 2.6. There are no
significant changes that I could spot so far. Apparently the major
changes are:

- Ternary 'if'
- Context Managers ('with' keyword)

Both of those are just syntactic sugar for already existing idioms and
they are pretty much covered by already existing transformation of the
ast tree.

Also, the only new bytecode seems to be 'WITH_CLEANUP' which is part
of the handling of the 'with' keyword.

In general, RestrictedPython seems to be well-structured and the tests
are easy to extend and understand for someone that played with ast
(like the folks playing with

Sidnei da Silva
Enfold Systems
Fax +1 832 201 8856     Office +1 713 942 2377 Ext 214