Gary Poster wrote:
> Within the constraints above, then, in line with your original proposal,
> I think we'd be fine with "Zope Framework," and "Zope 2."  We certainly
> don't need Zope-3-the-tarball, if that's what you meant.

Zope Framework (and maybe even ZF4) seems to have general agreement.

"Zope 2" can't stay as is, because people stick in in the chain of:
Zope 1, Zope 2, Zope 3, Zope Framework 4 there will be confusion.

"Zope Standard 4.0" is my current choice, on the basis that I've not
heard any complaints against it yet and I know Andreas hates Zope
Classic ;-)

> As a related aside, I personally think that Plone should be featured here.

ZF4 as the base for ZS, Plone, Grok and Repoze works for me :-)