Am 06.02.2010, 17:32 Uhr, schrieb Martin Aspeli <optilude+li...@gmail.com>:

> If the reason is entirely aesthetic, please consider that there is a ton
> of documentation out there, including books in print, which refers to
> the existing UI that's been in place for years and years. Changing it
> purely for aesthetic reasons would probably do more harm than good, and
> confuse a lot of users.

It would be as much a 1:1 replacement of the existing ZMI using ZPT for
templates and CSS for presentation. This could then be the basis for a
usability-based sprucing up. My use of the term aesthetic is probably
misleading. Just as it is important to update the Python code to work with
the newer releases of Python I think the aesthetic components should be
brought up-to-date technically.

Charlie
--
Charlie Clark