Hello,

On Fri, 05 Feb 2010 15:29:03 -0300
Roberto Allende <ro...@menttes.com> wrote:
(snip)
> Regarding DTML... i wonder if it dtml purpose doesn't overlap with
> tal/metal or even viewlets. If that's the case we wouldn't provide
> 'One-- and preferably only one --obvious way to do it' and for non Dutch
> newbies :P is kinda confusing because end up with situations like
> 'you've to learn it but you won't use in-real-projects'.
>
> So, wouldn't make sense to have DTML in an separated component and make
> its use optional ?.

DTML is still very useful if we make non-xml stuff like SQL, CSS, JavaScript
etc. And I have used it in many real projects for about 7 years. If there is
something(online document?) which make new users confused, it would be better
to fix it. ZPT is useful to generate xml/html documents, DTML is useful to
generate non-xml documents.

Regards,
--
Yusei TAHARA <yu...@domen.cx>