Marius Gedminas a écrit :
> On Wed, Mar 31, 2010 at 01:37:47PM +0200, Christian Theune wrote:
>> On 03/31/2010 12:35 PM, Adam GROSZER wrote:
>>> One point for the next agenda:
>>> As Marius also had the issue to do a KGS 3.4.1.
> Mostly I wanted to know if anybody was using the KGS in production and
> interested in a point release.

I do

I'm already using all the minor versions upgrades, this is also some kind of
unreleased 3.4.1.

> So, my plan of action is:
>  * fix zope.sendmail using the approach discussed on this list a few
>    weeks ago
>  * look at other possible bugfix upgrades, see if there are any
>    important bugs fixed (zope.release's bin/list-latest is useful here)

It would be good to have a tool (bin/upgrade-minor or something) to upgrade
package versions of a buildout to the highest minor release available. I
remember that bin/list-latest only works for the  Maybe it already exists?

>  * bump ZODB3, zope.sendmail, zope.security versions in the 3.4 KGS, see
>    what buildbot things of this
>  * try to get a 3.4.1 release out of the door <-- this is where I'm
>    fuzzy.  I think I used to have ssh access to download.zope.org, but I
>    don't even remember how you're supposed to use zope.release's bin/upload,
>    and I never knew how the releases were made.

I had helped a bit for the 3.4.0 release, I still remember a few things,
particularly about zope.release or zope.kgs. However I did'nt have any ssh
access. But I can probably help.