Geoff Davis wrote:
On Wed, 01 Mar 2006 18:50:48 -0500, Jim Fulton wrote:

I think this is a great idea.  I hope that you'll be coming back to the
Zope Foundation with a new site, not to ZC.

The number one thing that Rob is doing to improve the process for
managing zope.org is to form the Foundation.  We are very close to
getting the legal paperwork done, but realistically I'm sure it will be
a few months before we can get a board elected and operating.  It would
be great for people to build a site as a "prototype" that could be
adopted when the Foundation is ready.

Jim,

Thanks for your response.  If we set something up and make it live for
testing / feedback, is there a good way to avoid copyright / trademark
headaches?

I suppose. What sort of copyright / trademark headaches?

Jim