At PyCon, Jim Fulton said that decisions about about will be handled by Zope Foundation. They'll provide an organizational structure for volunteers to contribute content to If you want to contribute to the decision making on this structure, you will be able join Zope Foundation and vote on board members.

I get the impression that the creation of Zope Foundation is imminent, but it may still take some time after that to put together a plan for a new In the meantime, we can still put together an unofficial prototype site and content.