Geoff Davis wrote:
On Wed, 01 Mar 2006 19:07:38 -0500, Jim Fulton wrote:

Thanks for your response.  If we set something up and make it live for
testing / feedback, is there a good way to avoid copyright / trademark

I suppose. What sort of copyright / trademark headaches?

Zope Corp owns the "Zope" trademark and the copyright to the content of  If a group of people put up a site at or or whatever and started moving content over
to it with the intention of handing things over to the Zope Foundation,
how should they avoid running afoul of trademark / copyright violations?

Sigh. I dunno.  I'll try to find out when I get back from PyCon.

CTO                  (540) 361-1714
Zope Corporation