On 9/18/06, Martijn Faassen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi there,

I started doing some work on transforming the restructured text content
+ templates into HTML pages, but I didn't get very far, and I figured
instead I ask a volunteer.

So, the task:

Write code (such as a Python script) that takes the restructured text
files (that I will send you) and wraps the layout (that I will also send
you) around it, making the menus and such work. The result should be a
bunch of HTML pages that can be served by Apache.

If you're interested, drop me a mail.

I think there is already python code for doing this:

 http://www.zope.org/Members/k_vertigo/Products/CMFDeployment

--
Justizin, Independent Interactivity Architect
ACM SIGGRAPH SysMgr, Reporter

"The opposite of a fact is falsehood, but the opposite of one profound
truth may very well be another profound truth."
- Niels Bohr

Am I helpful? http://rate.affero.net/justizin