Cheers Martijn,

I've put everything you gave me `as is` into my little zpt/mod_python
application and this comes out:

I've only just now updated dns for the subdomain (you may need the
nameservers I use if its not showing up for you yet):

All the doc pages you sent me are available as  is homepage.txt

Background logo image isn't lining up on firefox
rest error on structure.html

The code is on svn:

svn co svn://

Please email me privately for write access.

I'm not clear on a couple of points:

1. Directory and navigation structure for the site.
2. How does 'upload to' work?

Sincere regards,

On NZT so I'm off to bed.